perfection aluminium tool boxes - warranty policy
Author: Perfection Toolboxes
Perfection Tool Boxes product warranty
At Perfection Tool Boxes online, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase.
We offer 12 months warranty on all Ute toolbox canopy sold. The period is valid from the date of purchase and covers all products against defective materials or workmanship. Please note the warranty does not cover a product damaged due to improper maintenance, improper installation, misuse or abuse, accident, inclined off-road drive, external influences such as water and fire. It is very common there are many factors that can cause the aluminium toolbox canopy damaged or cracking. It will treat as normal wear and tear. Because we can not over control it. We highly recommended read our blog to help avoid damages before purchase. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear and contents.
3 months warranty for clearance or heavily discounted items.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, cannot provide a refund, exchange or repair.
We reserve the right to: Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Products need to be returned to Perfection Tool Boxes Everton Hills warehouse at the expense of the customer.
The customer will be responsible for the cost of postage/freight for the repaired or replaced product to be delivered to them (if applicable).
We do not refund shipping or insurance cost.
Present your original invoice/receipt at the time you return the item.
Custom order terms and conditions:
- 30% Deposit required before process your order. Balance to pay when picking up.
- Very important please confirm the order specifications carefully before sign. All efforts are made to ensure the order will best serve customers’ desire, please allow +/-5mm tolerance due to the inherence of the industry.
- If you wish to cancel the order after the deposit has been paid. The deposit can not be refunded.
- If you wish to amend the order, we will only agree to do so if the amendment is made before the job starts.
- The estimation of the lead time we provided to our customers will vary depending on the production workload and shipping schedule. If the delivery time is a crucial factor for you, please consider it before place an order.
- Please ensure that the contact information you provide is accurate and current. It is the customer’s responsibility to pick up the items ordered from our Everton Hills Store after receiving advice that the goods are ready.
- We are happy to store items on a short term basis If you fail to pick up your goods within one month after picking up notice without prior arrangement, we charge 10% of the value of the goods per month (or part thereof) for further storage. This means that if the goods have not been collected within a period of time when the storage fee becomes equal to the deposit of the goods, they will be considered abandoned, you will no longer own them and will be re-sold or used as demo models here at our discretion.
- We are a business that offers specialized items, often custom make orders for customers and as such we cannot be as flexible with returns as more generalised retail businesses. Please consider your purchases carefully as we are generally unable to allow returns of items if you have simply changed your mind.
- We may allow you to return items but this is entirely at our discretion and please be aware that the only legal right of return you have under the law is if goods are faulty or not fit for purpose. We repeat that it is your responsibility to check the exact specifications of custom-build products before placing an order if this is of critical importance to you as we provide our information as a guide only and exact specifications are subject to change without notice.