Prevent water leaking
Author: Perfection Toolboxes Date Posted:5 December 2017
Some sellers are advertising their aluminium checker plate tool boxes and canopies are "water proof". But it is not true. The reality is nobody can 100% guarantee that. Especially aluminium checker plate tool boxes and canopies. This is the quite common.
However there are a few ways to avoid water.
1. Always checking the rubber sealer. Make sure there is no damage.
2. Make sure the door is untwisted.
3. Most common area leaking water is from the door hinge. Particular the checker plate. Durable silicon is great help.
4. Park the car on the flat level ground.
5. Make a drainage prevent water builds up.